8 channel audio monitor and mixer
£2,590.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Specifically designed for fast-paced OB, studio and live-to-air production environments, iAM-MIX provides intuitive audio signal monitoring with instant access to 8 stored configurations of any user-defined channel groups for easy navigation between up to 64 channels.
iAM-MIX comes equipped with input options for Analogue, AES3, 3G/HD/SD-SDI and multi/singlemode fibre and coax MADI audio, alongside either Danteor Ravenna / AES67 and allows any source format to be routed to the front panel controls for monitoring and mixing using 8 level controls, an independent master level control and instant mute capability. Individual OLED display indicators show status, presence metering and channel name – which can be manually edited or automatically read from a network connected router.
Multiple units on the same network can be controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with role-based authentication to protect critical configurations.
- Fast selection and summing of up to 8 audio channels
- Intuitive front panel with 8 individual level controls and quick muting
- Channel names can be displayed for each input
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of useful connectors, including SFP slots for future I/O support
- Open API for remote control, logging and setup
- Apply software feature upgrades with zero downtime
- Compact, space-saving units
- OPT-DOLBY: 829077: Allows decoding and monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enables decoding and monitoring of Dante™ Input streams
- OPT-RAVENNA: 829079: Enables decoding and monitoring of Ravenna™ Input streams
I/O Software Licensing Options
- SFP-SDIB: 829089: 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loopback Video transceiver, HD-BNC
- OPT-ANLG: 829093: Enables decoding and monitoring of Analog inputs. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES: 829080: Enables decoding and monitoring of 4 x AES inputs. 1 AES output
- OPT-MADI: 829092: Enables decoding and monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC
- SFP-MMMF: 829081: MADI fibre transceiver; Multimode, LC Connectors
- SFP-MSMF: 829082: MADI fibre transceiver; Singlemode, LC Connectors