12G SDI Video & Audio Monitoring with optional Dolby Atmos decoding and object visualisation
£8,300.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Wohler Technologies is extending its ground breaking iAM Series of products with a new multi-channel audio and 12G video monitor that accepts 2 x 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI signals over BNC. 4 SFP cages allow for a variety of additional monitoring options, including 2110, 2022-6, as well as additional SDI inputs in a variety of combinations listed in the table below. Our Dolby® ATMOS option allows decoding of Dolby® Atmos content, along with the familiar Dolby® D, Dolby® D+, and Dolby® E content.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iAM-12G-SDI is designed to be easy to operate, yet powerful enough to provide high quality, accessible and easy to use monitoring of the newest signals (12G, 2110, 2022-6) within a compact form factor. Incorporating the latest technology,
Physical and touch screen front panel controls duplicate previous mature design philosophies of shipping iAM Series units. With both front mounting speakers and sub-woofers, the iAM-12G-SDI provides the powerful sound output and audio reproduction that Wohler is well known for.
A front mounting USB port is available for simple software updates. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with authentication that protects critical configurations from unauthorized alteration.
- Download the software here
- 2 x 12G (4K) SDI inputs on BNC that also monitor 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals as well
- HDR Detection
- 4 x SFP cages allowing a range of optional connectors and signal processing options fully listed in the table below
- Optional Dolby® Atmos that also decodes Dolby D, D+ and E streams for playback, metering and metadata.
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control
- Video monitoring and audio monitoring of up to 16 channels of audio from multiple sources
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Software upgradeable via USB or network, upgrade multiple units at once
- APIs for remote control.
Ask an HHB Sales representative about the Dolby® ATMOS option.
Dolby® ATMOS option allows decoding of Dolby D, Dolby D+, Dolby E and Dolby Atmos
Dolby Atmos creates an amazing experience over speakers and over headphones, with breath-taking, moving audio that flows above and around you. You’ll feel like you’re inside the action as sound comes alive with richness and depth, and seems to move in three-dimensional space. Immersive and emotive, Dolby Atmos is sound you can feel — sound that creates a powerfully moving entertainment experience. Wohler’s Dolby Atmos option allows broadcasters to confidence monitor the Dolby Atmos signal on Wohler speakers and headphone output, view meters, access Wohler’s proprietary Dolby Zoom functionality, review related metadata, and route the audio externally to SDI or analog outputs on the rear panel.
- OPT-DOLBY D/DD+/E (829167)* – Enables decoding and monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-DOLBY ATMOS (829163)* – Enables monitoring of Dolby® Atmos, D, DD+ or E streams. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-DANTE (829171) – Enable monitoring from up to a 64ch Dante Input. Hardware card with software activation key. Includes AoIP card enabling primary and secondary
- OPT-RAVENNA 64 (829172) – Enable monitoring from up to 64ch Ravenna/ AES67 Input. Includes NMOS support. Hardware card with software activation key. Includes AoIP
- OPT-ANLG/TOS(12G) (829169) – Enable monitoring of 8 Analogue channels on DB-25. Hardware card with software activation key. Includes Optical TOSLINK input
- SFP-2110 (829086) – SMPTE 2110 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC Connectors
- SFP-2022 (829088) – SMPTE 2022 receiver, LC Connectors
- SFP-2110+2022-6 (829087) – SMPTE 2110 or 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC Connectors
- SFP-MM-MADI-FIBER (829081) – MADI fibre transceiver; Multimode, LC Connectors
- SFP-SM-MADI-FIBER (829082) – MADI fibre transceiver; Singlemode, LC Connectors
- SFP-SDI (829089) – 3G/HD/SD-SDI single video receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC
- SFP-SDI-FIBER (829084) – 3G/HD/SD-SDI or ASI single receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC
* The two Dolby options are factory installed only. If ordered for an existing unit, it will need to be returned to the factory for installation. Existing units with OPT-DOLBY D/DD+/E (829167) can be software upgraded to OPT-DOLBY ATMOS (829163) without return to factory.
(iAM 12G, iAM12G)