SAMSON Servo 120a
60W per channel power amplifier.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
This compact amplifier, designed for project recording and live use, features protection against overheating and excess current, with an LED to indicate when this circuitry is operational. It delivers 50W per channel into 8 Ohms in stereo mode, or 120W into 8 Ohms when used in mono bridge mode. Overall levels are monitored with 3-colour LEDs, with independent left and right input gain controls. The loudspeakers can be switched on and off from the front panel.
• Balanced 1/4″ jack and unbalanced RCA phono inputs
• Power rating shown is in stereo mode into 8 Ohms load
• Headphone output
• Silent convection cooling
• Toroidal transformer power supply
• Push-spring terminal outputs
• 1U rack-mountable