NTP Penta 720
Modular audio interface & router
£0.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
NTP Technology Penta 720 is an audio router and audio distribution interface for signal distribution of analogue and digital audio via AES/EBU, MADI, SDI SD/HD/3G embedded audio as well as routing via IP Gigabit Ethernet and optical fibre networks.
NTP Technology Penta 720 is a 2U modular audio interface designed for use in television or radio studios, outside broadcast vehicles and public event venues. It comes with eight-channel AES3 input/output channels, MADI, two IP Audio Ethernet in/outs and an Avid Pro Tools interface.
Up to eight optional cards can be incorporated to match specific operational requirements. The range of available plug-in cards includes an eight-channel analogue input interface, eight-channel analogue output, two-channel SDI/HD/3G embedder interface and a two-channel SDI/HD/3G de-embedder interface. All cards support hot-swop. A mini-module slot is available for dual SFP MADI optical input/output module, which is also compliant to the NTP HotLink/Dual MADI format.
- 8 AES/EBU I/O and 1-3 MADI I/O
- 8 card slots for analogue and digital I/O cards supporting hot-swop
- Interface for Avid Pro Tools
- IP audio L3 Ethernet I/O powered by Dante
- TCP/IP control via NTP Router Control System
- Standalone control applications for PC
- Single or dual power supply