Marketing Executive - HHB
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading supplier of professional audio technology to the world’s leading recording studios, post production facilities and broadcasters.
Based in North West London, HHB Communications Ltd are looking for a Marketing Executive to help deliver a dynamic marketing and communications strategy that includes demand generation programmes, print advertising, exhibitions and events, alongside an on-line and digital strategy encompassing web site, social media, and digital advertising.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised with exceptional skills in communication, writing, web design and social media platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify target markets and conduct market research on how best to reach them
- Devise and implement marketing plans and strategies for HHB Communications Ltd
- Prepare, implement and evaluate all marketing campaigns
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Develop and implement the company’s social media strategy
- Produce and distribute marketing materials such as press releases, e-newsletters and web banners
- Develop and maintain the company website and the ongoing design, production and enhancements for new features and content
- Occasional travel to trade shows, conferences and business sales meetings
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience of authoring and executing multifaceted marketing plans
- Experience of managing web site content and design, including SEO
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First-hand experience of the professional audio industry
Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional audio specialists and suppliers, HHB Communications have announced the appointment of Mark Pascoe to the position of Director of Sales and Marketing.
Scrub, a division of HHB Communications, has supplied an Avid Pro Tools S6 and two additional S3 control surfaces for The Empire Design Company's London post production studios as they continue to update and expand.