Pro Audio Brand Manager: Source Distribution
Source is the UK's fastest growing distributor of music technology products. Leading manufacturers from around the world choose Source to distribute and represent their products in the UK & Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity to join Source Distribution with direct responsibility to: Genelec, Eventide, Townsend Labs, Vicoustic and Lynx.
Based in Park Royal, North West London, Source Distribution are looking for a Pro Audio Brand Manager to manage and cultivate relationships with said brands across relevant sales channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, instigate and manage an annual sales and marketing plan in line with the brand vision.
- Be commercially aware by way of influencing sales and stock holding.
- Report on sales and marketing activities analytically and consistently.
- Be responsible for marketing and media placement via digital and traditional platforms.
- Identify, cost and instigate timely Social Media activities for core and new products.
- Set and instigate new product launch and announcement plans; manage supplier promotions of current products; promote press reviews and cultivate good press relations.
- Provide market insight by consistently monitoring key competitors in the market, analysing pricing and investigating new revenue channels for the business.
- Oversee and manage every aspect of the product life cycle.
Our ideal candidate:
- A Pro Audio specialist with a high level of knowledge and ability to advise industry professionals.
- Must be an outgoing and motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in brand management and excellent relationship management skills.
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential.
- Excellent organisational and client facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of benefits, including private healthcare and company pension after your probationary period.
To Apply:Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.Applications close 19th March.
Professional audio specialists and suppliers, HHB Communications have announced the appointment of Mark Pascoe to the position of Director of Sales and Marketing.
Scrub, a division of HHB Communications, has supplied an Avid Pro Tools S6 and two additional S3 control surfaces for The Empire Design Company's London post production studios as they continue to update and expand.