Director of Sales & Marketing for HHB
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading supplier of professional audio technology to the world’s leading Broadcast, Recording, System Integrators, Post-Production companies and Education organisations.
Based in North West London, HHB Communications Ltd are looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing to run the HHB Sales & Marketing division and work with the senior management team.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly experienced and self-motivated pro-audio Sales & Marketing professional with a proven track-record and excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills.
Role and Responsibility
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy that will deliver year on year growth.
- Lead and manage the HHB & Scrub Sales & Marketing and Technical Support teams to deliver monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profit targets.
- Define, develop and manage overall strategy of the HHB sales team.
- Set and implement marketing strategy including Web, digital and social media initiatives.
- Proactively review the cost and value of managing and delivering sales, to drive improved value and performance.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all represented brands and introduce new brands, ensuring that key stakeholders are satisfied and expectations are met, or exceeded.
- Develop innovative and effective initiatives to enhance existing business, develop new business, and identify and exploit new trends and opportunities in the market place.
- Report to the Board on all aspects of the business including strategic and operational plans.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Broadcast, Recording, Systems Integrators, Post-Production companies and Education organisations plus all other sectors requiring Pro audio products and services.
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- A dynamic, energetic individual who can work under pressure and lead from the front whilst also adopting a hands on "get the job done" approach when required.
- Commercially astute and willingness to contribute across the entire business to ensure overall success and growth.
- Team player with strong leadership skills to strategically plan, direct and manage the sales, marketing and technical support teams.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of benefits. HHB Communications Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
World renowned pro audio supplier, HHB Communications have supplied a Studio Technologies 5422-01 Dante Audio Engine to NEP Visions to assist in streamlining and mixing on a Dante network at numerous events, including the 2018 Winter Olympics.