Dolby Atmos Production Suite
Create in a three-dimensional sonic environment where you can precisely place and move individual sounds to deliver an entirely new immersive audio experience. The Dolby Atmos Production Suite (DAPS) gives you a complete mixing, editing, and sound design solution for episodic TV, film pre-production, and music mixing in Dolby Atmos. This lightweight solution is configurable using as little equipment as a laptop and headphones and enables you to edit and pre-mix content. Whether you’re working in Pro Tools, Ableton, Nuendo, Logic, Reaper, Pyramix, and DaVinci Resolve you can instantly start creating and sharing your projects in Dolby Atmos. With the best-in class immersive headphone renderer, you can create from anywhere.
DAPS for Education
Dolby has created a 25 seat bundle for educational institutions. As the UK’s leading Dolby reseller, HHB are happy to work with Educational Partners to discuss the bundle and ensure each facility is equipped to teach Dolby Atmos.
Mix with more control and efficiency
- Streamline Dolby Atmos mixing with a new unified workflow and interface for configuration, metering, monitoring, and mastering of Dolby Atmos content.
- Create and monitor headphone mixes with advanced binaural render mode metadata.
Integrate easily with your choice of hardware and software
- Access Dolby Atmos mixing workflows with native panner integration in Pro Tools and Nuendo or in Logic Pro and Ableton Live and many other DAWs with the Dolby Atmos Music Panner (separate download – AAX, AU and VST3, Mac OS only)
- Choose the I/O that fits your studio with support for Core Audio interfaces.
- Harness the I/O density and network-ability with support for Dante I/O.
Create deliverables effortlessly
- Configure up to 64 channels of live re-renders and improved offline rendering.
- Export to ADM BWF, IAB MXF, and MP4.
Master and archive in high resolution
- Master at 96k for a higher-quality output.
- Archive mixes in high resolution to future-proof your content.
- Allows monitoring of content on your Mac without the need for additional hardware
- Provides editorial and premix functionality for music, TV and film
- Enables playback and QC of any Dolby Atmos master file type, greatly simplifying QC workflows for high-value content
Dolby Atmos Renderer
- Render Dolby Atmos audio and metadata with up to 128 audio channels
- Record and play back Dolby Atmos master files including DAMF, .atmos, ADM BWF, IMF and MXF)
- Flexible monitoring options including speaker output and headphone output with binaural rendering
- Perform online and offline re-renders, with channel widths from 2.0 to 9.1.6 as well as Binaural and Ambisonics B-format AmbiX
- Includes renderer send and return plugins and the Dolby Audio Bridge for passing audio between your DAW and the Dolby Atmos Renderer
Interested in Dolby Atmos? Demo Today.
HHB’s team of experts are here to help you explore Dolby Atmos. Visit our Scrub facility to hear and see what it takes to work in this exciting new format.
Individual licenses currently must be purchased directly from AVID and can be found here.