SDI & 2110 Video- Audio Monitor
£5,410.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The all new iVAM2-2 represents a well featured and competitively priced video and audio monitor. With fast and easy simultaneous monitoring of audio and video, this unit comes standard with 3G-SDI and Analogue inputs. License other signal formats as and when needed, either initially or after purchase.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iVAM2-2 is designed to be easy to operate, providing access to both video and meters, as well as loudness and other data. The unit comes standard with Analogue and 3G-SDI but has options for additional signals, including ST-2110, ST-2022, AES3, Dante, Ravenna & MADI64. The touch screen front panels make the unit easy to use, easy to operate, and easy to configure for your particular purpose. Four rotary knobs supplement the touch controls and provide fast and easy access to volume, balance, signal source and channel selection. A front mounted USB port is provided for software updates to support new and emerging technologies. All iAM Series monitors are built with an onboard web server.
The iVAM2-2 is the perfect solution for any application that requires a compact unit and superior performance characteristics for the purpose of monitoring an evolving range of professional signals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- SDI & 2110 video-audio monitor with options for Audio over IP, MADI and 2022.
- HDR detection
- Video or audio monitoring (up to 16 channels) from multiple sources
- Up to 64 presets
- 2 x 3G SDI Inputs on BNC; 1 x 3G SDI Output of selected source on BNC
- Optional I/O for SMPTE 2110 or SMPTE 2022 via SFP, AES3 on HD-15 (incl selected audio source converted to AES3 out), & MADI via BNC (looped out)
- HDMI Output of the monitored video source is included as standard
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Option Cards for AoIP or an additional 8 channels of analogue inputs and outputs
- Software upgrades via USB or network.
- APIs included for remote control
- OPT-AES (829080) – Enables decoding and monitoring of 8 x AES channels (4 pairs) on HD-15
- OPT-MADI (829092) – Enables decoding and monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC
- OPT-DOLBY (iVAM)( 829174) – Enable monitoring of Dolby D, DD+ or E streams. Software activation key. Functions on SDI via BNC, or any of the following OPT/SFP’s: OPT-AES, SFP-SDI-Fibre, SFP-2022-6, SFP-2110, and SFP-2110+2022-6
- OPT-OUTPUT-ROUTING (829159) -Enables the flexibility to route input signals to various outputs.
- OPT-DANTE (829171) – Enable monitoring from up to a 64ch Dante Input. Hardware card with software activation key. Includes AoIP card enabling primary and secondary
- OPT-RAVENNA 64 (829172) – Enable monitoring from up to 64ch Ravenna/ AES67 Input. Includes NMOS support. Hardware card with software activation key. Includes AoIP
- OPT-ANLG/TOS (829170) – Enable monitoring of 8 Analogue channels on DB-25. Hardware card with software activation key. Includes Optical TOSLINK input
- OPT-SFP (829179) – Adds two additional 3G inputs to 3G products, or two 12G inputs to 12G products.
- SFP-2110 (829086) – SMPTE 2110 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC Connectors
- SFP-2022 (829088) – SMPTE 2022 receiver, LC Connectors
- SFP-2110+2022-6 (829087) – SMPTE 2110 or 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC Connectors
- SFP-MM-MADI-FIBER (829081) – MADI fibre transceiver; Multimode, LC Connectors
- SFP-SM-MADI-FIBER (829082) – MADI fibre transceiver; Singlemode, LC Connectors
- SFP-SDI (829089) – 3G/HD/SD-SDI single video receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC
- SFP-SDI-FIBER (829084) – 3G/HD/SD-SDI or ASI single receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC