3G-SDI & Analogue Video/Audio Monitoring & Metering with Optional Signal Upgrades
£1,880.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The all new iVAM1-1 represents a simple but well featured competitively priced video and audio monitor for the budget-conscious. With fast easy monitoring of audio and video, this unit comes standard with 3G-SDI and Analogue inputs. License other signal formats as and when needed, either initially or after purchase.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iVAM1-1 is designed to be easy to operate, providing fast access to either video or meters. The unit comes standard with Analogue and 3G-SDI but has options for additional signals, including AES3, MADI64, SMPTE-2110 and SMPTE-2022.
Touch screen front panel controls utilize previous mature design philosophies of our iAM Series products, while physical front panel controls provide access to main volume, balance, and auxiliary controls to supplement touch controls. A front mounted USB port is provided for software updates to support new and emerging technologies – the perfect solution for any application that requires a compact budget friendly unit for monitoring an evolving range of professional signals.
- Video or audio monitoring (up to 16 channels) from multiple sources
- 2 x 3G-SDI Inputs on BNC; 1 x 3G-SDI Output of selected source on BNC
- Optional I/O for AES3 on HD-15 (incl selected audio source converted to AES3 out), MADI on BNC (looped out), and SMPTE 2110 or SMPTE 2022 via SFP.
- HDMI Output of the monitored video source is included as standard
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control. Toggle between audio and video
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- SFP cage allows for additional signal formats. Dedicated MADI SFP cage included
- Software upgradeable via USB or network.
- APIs for remote management.
- OPT-AES (829080) – Enables decoding and monitoring of 8 x AES channels (4 pairs) on HD-15
- SFP-2110 (829086) – SMPTE 2110 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC Connectors
- SFP-2022 (829088) – SMPTE 2022 receiver, LC Connectors
- SFP-2110+2022-6 (829087) – SMPTE 2110 or 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC Connectors
- OPT-MADI (829092) – Enables decoding and monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC
- SFP-MM-MADI-FIBER (829081) – MADI fibre transceiver; Multimode, LC Connectors
- SFP-SM-MADI-FIBER (829082) – MADI fibre transceiver; Singlemode, LC Connectors
- SFP-SDI (829089) – 3G/HD/SD-SDI single video receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC
- SFP-SDI-FIBER (829084) – 3G/HD/SD-SDI or ASI single receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC
- OPT-ANLG/TOS (829170)- Enable monitoring of 8 Analogue channels on DB-25. Hardware card with software activation key. Includes Optical TOSLINK imput
- OPT-DANTE (829171) – Enable monitoring from up to a 64ch Dante Input. Hardware card with software activation key. Includes AoIP card enabling primary and secondary
- OPT-RAVENNA 64 (829172)- Enable monitoring from up to 64ch Ravenna/ AES67 Input. Includes NMOS support. Hardware card with software activation key. Includes AoIP