SONNET xMac Studio
Pro 3U Rackmount Enclosure with Thunderbolt to PCIe Card Expansion System for Mac Studio
£1,700.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
expanded and secured
A Mac Studio™ delivers phenomenal processing power, outperforming computers multiple times its size and price — it also provide a lot of ports to connect things. But how do you incorporate a Mac Studio into off-the-desk professional workflows?
Sonnet xMac Studio integrates a Mac Studio into a compact rackmount enclosure with an optional PCIe card expansion module to support diverse audio and video application needs
Three Card Expansion
(one x16 plus two x8 slots; supports PCIe 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 PCIe cards)
full-length PCIe cards
(with 75W aux. power connector)
(rated at 17 dbA)
One Card Expansion
(one x16 slot; supports PCIe 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 PCIe cards)
full-length PCIe card
(with 150W aux. power connectors)
(rated at 17 dbA)
Optional Card Expansion
- Connects PCIe Card Slots to Mac Studio – Use high-performance PCIe cards with the Mac Studio.
- Makes Your Mac Studio Road-ready – 3U rackmount enclosure with firm rubber cushions securely holds the Mac Studio and Thunderbolt expansion module in place, adding mobility to your workflow.
- Ideal for Use in Server Rooms – Standard mounting holes and included adjustable rack rails enable easy installation into any standard server rack up to 24” deep.
- Front to Back Airflow Management – Supports direct airflow through the enclosure, Mac Studio, and Thunderbolt expansion module to keep them operating as cool in a rack as on a desk, even when the xMac Studio is mounted between two other rack-mounted components.
- Front Panel Power Switch and Integrated USB-A Ports – Front panel button enables operation of the computer’s rear-mounted power switch; integrated USB-A hub enables connection of four USB peripherals to the Mac Studio.
- Easy Access – No tools required – removable front panel secured with thumbscrews allows easy installation of and access to the Mac Studio. Secured with three thumbscrews on the back, the Thunderbolt expansion module can be removed and reinstalled through the front of the enclosure without removing the front plate.
- Space for Storage – Behind a covered opening beneath the computer is a space to place two Thunderbolt or USB SSDs (sold separately); two included adhesive-backed magnets secure them in place.
- Open Slot and Port Access – Provides access to the computer’s SD card slot and front and back panel ports, enabling you to connect and disconnect cables easily.