AVID HD I/O 16x16 Analogue Interface
16×16 analogue audio interface for Pro Tools HD
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Avid’s HD I/O has been a studio staple of decades. Engineers across the globe instantly recognize its sleek gray interface with inviting multi-color LEDs. The Avid HD I/O 16×16 Analog is a state-of-the-art audio interface designed for Pro Tools | HD systems. Capable of delivering pristine sound quality and unparalleled dynamic range, Pro Tools | HD I/O is perfect for large-scale, high-profile projects. Its compact, modular design makes it easy to expand and customise your studio to fit your needs.
NEW AND IMPROVED
HD I/O has been completely redesigned with high-quality electronics to deliver class-leading A/D and D/A conversion with the lowest possible latency. With LED metering for all 16 tracks, you can quickly see which channels are peaking. Keep an eye on key settings like sample rate and sync mode right from the front-panel display.
With three configurations to choose from, you can expand and customize the interface for your connection needs. All HD I/O configurations include a section of additional digital I/O that enables you to connect more gear and sync and expand your system.
The HD I/O 16×16 analogue is the perfect choice for music production. With 16 channels of analog I/O, 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O, and 8 channels of ADAT (S/MUX) I/O, you’ll be ready to capture any creative ideas the moment inspiration strikes. While all four I/O bays are occupied with this option, you can always swap out any of the analog cards with a different options to customize your interface for to your needs.
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Versatile digital I/O with built-in sample rate conversion
- Expand or customize the I/O with analog or digital option cards
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing control
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
- Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 four-segment metering LEDs
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools|HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)