YELLOWTEC MMS System Pole XS Black - YT3236
18cm MMS pole designed for use with m!ka TV Arms
£40.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
m!ka Poles serve as the m!ka Microphone and Monitor Mounting System’s backbone. Developed to hold m!ka arms and accessories in multiple positions, there are two basic versions of poles available. Choose a m!ka MMS System Pole to mount it to your desk, ceiling or table stand. To fix your m!ka equipment to walls, pick m!ka MMS Wall Mount Poles.
m!ka MMS System Poles are developed to mount and arrange your m!ka equipment according to your individual needs. Especially created to be used with the m!ka Microphone Arm TV, MMS TV Arm System Poles provide you with an option to mount up to four TV Arms while allowing a full field of view. This makes MMS TV Arm System Poles the best choice for TV or visual radio setups.
Use the m!ka MMS System Pole in combination with different available support articles to mount it either to your desk, ceiling or table stand. In addition, the pole itself provides you with different options to hold your m!ka arms and extensions in multiple positions. Each MMS System Pole has four full-height grooves which are evenly distributed around it. Use them to attach up to four items at the same height of the pole. Mount m!ka Monitor Arms or use MMS Pole Adapters to fix m!ka Microphone Arms or m!ka Studiolights.
The number of items which can be mounted on top of each other is restricted by the height of the MMS System Pole, in this case 7.09” (18cm). An additional m!ka Microphone Arm, m!ka Studiolight or litt Signalling Device can be mounted on top of the m!ka Pole. There are various options to pick from when it comes to combining your choice of m!ka elements.
- Allows for individual arrangements of m!ka equipment in multiple positions
- 4 full-height grooves serve as mounting points to attach up to 4 m!ka elements at the same height of the pole
- This extra short 18cm pole was developed to be used with m!ka Mic Arm TV providing a clean full field of view
- m!ka Monitor Arms can be fixed directly inside the grooves
- Use m!ka Pole Adapters to fix m!ka Microphone Arms or m!ka Studiolight
- One additional m!ka Microphone Arm / m!ka Studiolight / m!ka EasyLift can be mounted on top
- A litt Signalling Device perfectly fits on top of the pole
- Sturdy aluminium / ABS construction
- Made of durable, silk-mat anodized aluminium
- Available in black or aluminium finish
- Fully compatible with the whole m!ka system range
- Internal steal thread at the bottom for pole mounting
- To affix the pole a MMS Pole Desktop Mounting Kit, Ceiling Mount or Desk Clamp is required
- Cover cap for top included
- Renowned German craftsmanship