YAMAHA DM7 Compact
Digital Mixing Console
£13,013.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
New product expected Q4 2023
Where the addition controls of the DM7-EX Compact are not required or where physical or budgetary constraints rule it out the DM7 Compact version excludes the “DM7 Control” section. It is still possible to add the “Broadcast Package” and “Theatre Package” to include the additional software features of the EX version.
The DM7 Compact has 72 inputs, 48 mix buses and 16 faders and at just 468mm wide is small enough to be rack mounted in 13U of space in a standard 19″ rack with the optional RK1 rack kit.
Local connections include 16 analogue mic/line inputs, 16 line outputs. 2-ch AES/EBU output, 144-ch Dante I/O and 18-ch I/O USB interface. There is also a 64-ch “PY Slot” for expansion with options including 64-ch MADI, 8-ch AES and MIDI/GPI which adds 5 additions GPIO connections along with MIDI.
The large touch screen gives quick access and clear visual feedback of the mixers comprehensive features including overview of routing and processing for each channel and in depth graphical view and touch control for channel processing, effect racks, automixer and more.
More than 30 years since the release of Yamaha’s first digital mixer, the DMP7, the landscape of professional audio has seen a steady progression in technological advancements and innovations that have impacted mixing and recording styles significantly.
DM7 series mixing consoles represent a sizable step forward in this evolution of form, functionality, and flexibility with their intuitive UI, compact design, and comprehensive suite of powerful features that allow them to outperform other mixers in their class in an impressive range of audio environments. From broadcasting, streaming, and music production, to live hybrid events and concert performances, the advanced capabilities of the DM7 series set a new standard in operability and workflow while simultaneously staying true to Yamaha’s sonic tradition of “natural sound”. As the times continue to change, your DM7 will keep you ahead of the curve with a user experience that’s a cut above anything in its class, and sonic performance well beyond the expectations of audiences and engineers alike.
- Powerful Channel Strip
- Extensive plug-ins and new effects
- Advanced GUI for intuitive control
- Configure the ideal DM7 system to suit your workflow
- Utility screen for streamlined performance
- Advanced Selected Channel View and visible Overview
- Functional and attractive layout
- Consistent user experience
- Compact and lightweight construction for easy setup and transport
- Split Mode turns one console into two mixers
- “Assist” lets you focus your creativity
- Dante interface for high channel count and flexible connectivity
- Versatile USB connection
- DAW Remote for efficient audio production
- Redundant power supplies for serious reliability
- DM7 Control expansion controller (included as standard with EX models)
- Broadcast Package and Theatre Package for enhanced, specialized control (included as standard with EX models)
- PY slot for expansion cards
- Compatible software for convenient control (DM7 Editor, DM7 StageMix, MonitorMix, ProVisionaire Contol, and ProVisionaire Touch plus OSC (Open Sound Control))
- Console File Converter for sharing data with other Yamaha consoles
- Bundled software that expands your creative options (VST Rack Elements and Nuendo Live)