17″ LCD Video Monitor, Dual Input 3G/HD/SD-SDI, Composite, Component, HDMI. Audio/Video Metering. Rack Mount Frame. 5RU.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RMTF-170-3G – with Table Top (TT) or Rack Mount (RM) options – monitors set a new standard in LCD monitors for broadcast and professional video applications. They provide a 17″, 10 bit, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 16:9 format, anti-glare IPS LCD screen. All video formats are scaled to fit on the screen in the highest quality using 12 bit digital processing, precision scaling, and gamma correction to produce the best images possible. When used outdoors, an optional Sun Shade (part number 829201) is available for the RMTF-170-3G-TT tabletop monitor. A standard XLR-4F connector can plug into the XLR-4M connector to supply 11 to 17 VDC at 3A to the product as an alternative to AC power.
This light and nimble monitor comes with a plethora of in-monitor display features including IMD, Tally, timecode, in-screen audio level metering, format display, and area/title safe markers.
The RMTF also provides a host of audio tools including 16-channel level metering and built-in speaker monitoring of its dual stereo analog inputs or SDI embedded audio. Stand or rack-mount configurations available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Full-HD resolution 1920 x 1080 display
- Multi-format 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI & DVI, composite, Y/C and component video inputs
- Waveform and Vectorscope display
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick signal identification
- Classic CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancements
- In-picture audio level metering
- Safe area and title markers
- Gamma color calibration
- Headphone and speaker outputs
- User-defined function buttons
- Intuitive on-screen user menus
- DC Power connector for use with battery pack
- Dual purpose USB connnector – used to load a camera look up table (LUT) or software upgrades
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY EIA 608 CAPTIONS ARE SUPPORTED IN THIS PRODUCT. IT WILL NOT DECODE/MONITOR HD CAPTIONS.
|Color Depth||10 Bit|
|Diagonal Display Size||17.3 Inch|
|Display Resolution (HxV)||1920 x 1080|
|Number of screens||1|
|Pixel Response||14 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178 (H) x 178 (V)|