UNIVERSAL AUDIO Apollo Twin X USB
Desktop USB-C audio interface for Windows
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Record with the world’s best desktop interface for Windows.
Apollo Twin X USB gives musicians and producers elite‑class audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording. Letting you record through preamps from Neve, API, Manley, and more — with near‑zero latency — Apollo Twin X is born to make records.
Hear Every Detail in your Recordings
Record Synths and Vocals through Iconic Preamps
With its two Unison™ preamps and front panel Hi‑Z instrument input, Apollo Twin X USB lets you track in realtime through preamp and channel strip plug‑ins from Neve, Manley, API, and dozens more, giving you the same rich analog texture as the hardware used on decades of iconic music.*
Get the Pro Sounds of Analog Hardware, Right on your Desktop
Out of the box, Apollo Twin X USB’s included plug‑ins give you album‑ready tones in realtime with professional tools like the UA 610‑B Tube Preamp & EQ, Teletronix LA‑2A tube compressor, amps from Marshall and Ampeg, and more. Plus, Apollo Twin X USB lets you tap into the entire UAD plug‑in library, giving you the proven hit‑making sounds of Ocean Way Studios, Capitol Chambers, and hundreds more.
- Desktop 10 x 6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- UAD-2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Includes Heritage Edition UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressor collections, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ Collection, Pultec Passive EQ Collection, Pure Plate Reverb, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, & AAX in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — from knowledgeable audio engineers