RTW TMR7-Radio TouchMonitor
7″ Desktop TouchMonitor for Radio Productions
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Loudness in Radio Broadcasting: TouchMonitor TMR7-Radio (previously known as TMR7 Smart)
4-Channel Metering Solution for Broadcast Environments
Loudness, true peak, PPM, vectorscope, moving-coil instruments, RTA, and correlation: The TMR7 TouchMonitor 4-channel solution featuring 7“ touchscreen and the unique TouchMonitor operating concept integrates all metering options required in radio broadcasting to a solution made to measure. Two AES3 digital inputs allow for parallel monitoring of the on-air signal and a PFL source.
The hardware and software of the TMR7 TouchMonitor are perfectly adjusted to radio-broadcast requirements. The technological basis of the new unit is the TM7 TouchMonitor with its flexible modular configuration. Available as desktop, fitted, or OEM unit, the TM7 covers all applications in professional audio metering.
Thanks to its versatile interfaces, the TMR7 makes integration into any studio environment a breeze. The four audio inputs provided by the two AES3 XLR ports are flexibly configurable for mono, stereo, or multichannel sources, providing separate instruments for each source. Plus, the GPIO interface for overall control, the Ethernet port, and the VGA output for external display units offer even more functionality.
Simple but Flexible
The intuitive operating concept of the TouchMonitor range offers maximum flexibility. Freely scalable instruments can be moved to any position on the graphical surface, allowing you to personalize the entire screen area. Views, scaling, and metering standards are separately definable for each signal source. In addition, the convenient on-screen help function supports you during the setup whenever needed.
Software licences included
The TMR7-Radio comes equipped with the tools required for radio
- Peak, TruePeak and Correlation measurement
- Dual Audio Vectorscope
- RTA – Real Time Analyzer
- Moving Coil emulation
- CalmAct, ITU, EBU Loudness and SPL display
- Loudness Range
- Loudness Chart
- Easy and fast touch screen control with comfortable onscreen help
- Highly flexible screen layout options with scalable instrument
- Powerful DSP platform for parallel display of multiple instruments
- 2 AES3 audio inputs and 2 outputs via XLR (4 channels)
- Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA and GPIO ports
- 7″ touch screen 16 : 9 TFT
- Standard Software (4-ch. Peak, TruePeak and Correlation measurement, Dual Audio Vectorscope, RTA – Real Time Analyzer, Moving Coil emulation, CalmAct, ITU, EBU Loudness and SPL display, Loudness Range, Loudness Chart) Please note: Additional licenses cannot be installed with this version
- TMR7-Radio Table-top unit or TMR7-Mount OEM version