Digital audio bridge For Dante, MADI & AES
£1,500.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Right now, you can save a whopping 30% on a DX32R that along with the included PRO|MON functionality for the DADman control software is the ideal digital monitor controller.
It also works perfectly in tandem with Genelec’s GLM calibration software, and of course our MOM hardware monitor controller!
DAD DX32R is a digital audio interface and matrix designed for applications such as multi-room recording studios, post-production facilities and audio distribution installations. DAD DX32R enables all digital input and output routing to be managed on a mono channel basis within a single unit or a combination of units. With near-zero latency, the DAD DX32R can be used to expand I/O channel count and interface digital components, providing a bridge between AES/EBU, MADI and the Dante IP audio network.
- 8 AES3 I/O interfaces, 16 channels I/O
- 1 MADI coax I/O, 64 channels I/O
- 2 optional MADI optical I/O, 128 channels I/O
- Ethernet IP audio interface for 64 I/O channels using Dante
- Internal clock and PLL
- Dual power supply
- Flexible patching and routing of digital audio signals
- Stand alone IP audio interface and format converter
- Interface for major digital audio workstations
- Low latency, tightly synchronized, transport of uncompressed audio over IP networks using off the shelf switches
- DX32R include a 384×384 multiplexer, enabling all digital inputs and outputs to be routed in any combination; this enables the unit to also split signals for advanced signal distribution
Get Quote DX32