Dante AV Encoder/Decoder (D20 Series Transceiver)
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Bolin’s D20 Series Dante AV transceiver device can be programmed as an encoder or a decoder. D20 Series is a single channel networked AV over IP transceiver that is fully compatible with Dante audio devices within a Dante ecosystem for HDMI sources up to 4K60Hz 4096 x 2160, with embedded audio and PTZ camera movement control via IP or IR pass-through. It provides audio and video streaming over a standard gigabit network and as a decoder outputs baseband video over HDMI to work in professional AV applications.
It features advanced high-quality YUV4:4:4, ProAV optimized JPEG2000 lossless video compression technology and HDCP 2.2 compliant achieves ultra-low latency with 100% audio video synchronization when paired using Dante AV encoder and decoder.
D20 Series Transceivers are encoder/decoder devices configurable via firmware update. It is part of the Bolin DanteAV camera/codec system, it delivers a high-performance virtual video matrix routing solution for presentation of multimedia, and live camera images, Dante 4k video content application such as demanding conference room and classroom applications.
Powered By DanteAV™ Module
- Bolin D20 Series transceiver is powered by DanteAV™ module, it achieves lossless video and extremely low latency IP video streaming with video and audio synchronization.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate into an existing Dante audio ecosystem, the D20 Series transceiver is managed using the Dante Controller Software with flexibility to independently route audio and video with sub-microsecond accuracy to minimize time alignment issues
Dante Ecosystem Friendly
- Instant compatibility with over 3000 existing Dante-enabled products.
- Unified control of camera’s video and audio streams using familiar tools – Dante Controller Software.
- No need to replace network infrastructure. Dante AV works with already installed, cost-effective 1Gbps network gear.
- Uses Dante Controller and endpoints so you can easily click to check video and audio control routing.
- D20 Series, D20H and D20S Dante AV transceiver can be configured as an individual encoder or decoder via a firmware update.
- For a complete encode/decode solution, two separate devices are required
- Unique firmware to program as an encoder or decoder
Lossless image with extremely low codec latency
- Bolin’s D20 Series transceiver streams and transports up to 4K60 4:4:4 video output with ultra-low latency and lossless video quality.
- D20 Series transceiver incorporates an optimized implementation of the popular JPEG2000 codec in FPGA, which delivers visually perfect lossless image at 4K60 with < 10ms codec latency.
intoPIX’s JPEG 2000 enables Dante AV to:
- Create 4K multi-screen environments, allowing audio to be routed wherever desired
- Deliver perfect lip-sync during live presentations with video thanks to ultra-low latency
- Easily deploy and manage video walls at lower cost thanks to the utilization of Cat 5e cables and switchers
- Simplify installation and use of conference rooms that combine video and audio media.
100% Synchronized video and audio
D20 Series DanteAV transceiver has integrated Dante’s sub-microsecond synchronization to video and audio. Dante network clock keeps the camera video in sync regardless of the number of endpoints, making lip-sync problems a thing of the past.
HDMI output EDID supported
- The D20 Series decoder provides decoded images via HDMI 2.0 port, with EDID support. Integrated high-performance scaling engine provides a scalable encoded source for a wide array of UHD and HD resolutions to match the different capabilities and requirements of sources, displays, codecs, and other equipment.
- D20 Series encoder and decoder support HDCP 2.2 (HDCP 2.3 over the network) to provide digital content protection.
Remote Control & Monitoring
- D20 Series has a built-in serial (RS-422), which enables serial port PTZ camera joystick controller via Dante Serial Over IP control running Visca protocol. D20 Series also supports IR over IP feature to control connected displays, PTZ cameras, and other devices.
- When paired with Bolin DanteAV PTZ camera D412/D220, D20 Series as a decoder supports camera control and configuration using Visca Over IP protocol from the PTZ controller.