YELLOWTEC Monitor Arm SL Black - YT3628
£170.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
You want to place your monitors right where you need them? Then the m!ka Monitor Arms are the best option you have. In fact, they are more than an option as they offer a multitude of ways to arrange your screens. Compatible with QuickFix Adapters for VESA75 and VESA100, the Monitor Arms help you to easily place one monitor in the exact place where you want it or to arrange multiple screens next to or above each other. All you need to do is to fix a few knurled screws and you’re set.
- Sturdy anodized aluminium/ABS construction
- QuickFix for VESA75/100 to easily fix monitors
- Available in four different sizes and two colours (aluminium/black)
- Depending on the size maximum range up to 70cm (45cm for this SL model)
- Supports loads up to 15kg (max 10kg for this SL model)
- Swivel head with 105° horizontal range
- Separately adjustable horizontal and vertical friction for swivel head
- Fully compatible with m!ka System
- Superior quality
- Renowned German craftsmanship
The SL-size m!ka Monitor Arm is characterized by its slimmer appearance compared to other m!ka Monitor Arms. Use it to fix your monitor with a weight up to 10kg and give your studio an even sleeker look. We recommend m!ka Copy Stand and m!ka Pad-Dock to be used in combination with this SL-sized m!ka Monitor Arm.
The m!ka Monitor Arm SL is suitable to mount a monitor with a weight up to 10kg. Equipped with a QuickFix Adapter for VESA75 and VESA100 fixtures, proper adjustment of only a few screws will lead to a securely fastened monitor according to its weight and in any position you pull it to. Thanks to the Monitor Arm’s swivel head joint, you can customize the horizontal and vertical inclination and separately define the force needed to change both.
Be it a switch in seats or a setup which is used by different persons, our m!ka Monitor Arm allows you to customize your monitor’s position within seconds. Fully compatible with the whole m!ka Mounting System, you can take full advantage of the given variety of mounting options to tailor your setup to your individual needs.