Dual Input 3G/HD/SD-SDI 16 Channel Audio Monitor. 1RU.
£2,700.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Single 7”screen, compact, low-cost unit to select and monitor up to 16 audio channels from either of two 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs.
Replacements for the 16-M’s, the, eAMP1-16-M offers fast, intuitive operation for monitoring SDI audio in the most demanding production applications. Whether in the studio or on the road, these models provide simultaneous selection and summing of any grouping of SDI audio pairs. They feature adjustable volume and balance controls, clear display of levels, and phase indications on a bright 7” LED-backlit LCD display.
- Simultaneous level metering of up to 16 channels of de-embedded audio channels from SDI
- Touch-enabled or scroll and push selection of any pairs to sum for monitoring
- Monitor through built-in speakers, headphones and analog outputs with optional muting for internal speakers
- Stereo or mono monitoring
- Stereo phase indicators
- Adjustable Volume and Balance
- Balanced stereo analog outputs on XLR-Ms with fixed level or volume / balance configuration options
- Automatic frame rate detection and selection
- Selectable line level or front panel volume control and outputs
- Shallow chassis depth for easy installation in OB vehicles and consoles
- OPT-DOLBY adds decoding of *Dolby D, DD+ and E (requires OPT-e package)
- APIs provide easy integration with 3rd party systems (requires OPT- e package)
- OPT-e Output Routing Enables the flexibility to route input signals (AES & Analog only) to various outputs.