UNIVERSAL AUDIO Apollo x16
18 x 20 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
£3,150.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Experience the gold-standard in pro audio recording.
Universal Audio’s flagship Apollo x16 gives professional studios and music producers the same iconic analog tones heard on your favourite records. With 16 channels of elite-class A/D and D/A conversion — featuring the widest dynamic range of any integrated audio interface on the market — Apollo x16 seamlessly connects to your outboard analog gear or mixing console, giving your studio the perfect centerpiece in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface.
Hear Every Detail in your Recordings
Add Analog Color in Realtime
Apollo x16 features HEXA Core processing, so you can record in realtime through a pro studio signal chain featuring included plug-ins like the Teletronix LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec tube EQs, and more. But only Apollo lets you tap into the entire UAD plug-in library, giving you the proven hit-making sounds of Ocean Way Studios, Capitol Chambers, and over 100 more.
Easily Connect your Analog Studio
Record with a Fast, Natural Workflow using LUNA
Apollo works with all major DAWs, but only LUNA Recording System gives you seamless integration with Apollo, for big analog studio sound — in realtime — using a host of built-in features and extensions from API console modeling to genuine Neve summing and integrated Studer tape.
Your New Analog Studio, Expanded
Link up to four Apollos and add 156 channels of premium I/O as your studio grows, and control it all from your desktop using Apollo Twin or x4.
Create Professional Immersive Audio Mixes
- 18 x 20 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 KHz conversion (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 & 2 on Mac)
- HEXA Core Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
- Create 16-channel immersive audio mixes for Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, Sony 360 Reality Audio, and others.
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices
- Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, and AAX in all major DAWs
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
- Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Realtime Analog Classics Plus Bundle
With the Realtime Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, you not only get legendary compressors such as the Fairchild® 670 and EQs like the Pultec® EQP-1A, but also stunning guitar and bass amp emulations from Softube, and UA’s landmark 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ plug-in.
- UA 610‐B
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Fairchild 670 Legacy
- Teletronix LA‐2A Legacy
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Pultec EQP‐1A Legacy
- Pultec Pro Legacy
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion