£2,500.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The TUBE-TECH CL 1B Compressor is an optical, all tube based compressor.
The unit features a gain-reduction element, positioned immediately after the input transformer. It is controlled by the sidechain amplifier, which also contain the two time control circuits – one for fixed and one for variable Attack/Release. The two time-controllers can either be used separately or combined. This circuit contains semiconductor OP-amps for the entire control.A dedicated Bus selector with three positions (Off, Bus 1, Bus 2) is used whenever you want to link several compressors together.
The gain-reduction element is followed by a tube-based push-pull amplifier with variable gain up to 30 dB. Input and output transformers have a static-screen between the primary and secondary wirings. Both Input and Output are balanced as well as fully floating.
- Unique, low-distortion optical gain reduction element
- All-tube based push-pull amplifier
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 25 kHz
- Low noise: < -75 dBU @ 30 dB gain
- CMRR: > 60 dB @ 10 kHz
- Variable ratio from 2:1 to 10:1
- Continuously variable attack and release times
- Output gain: Off to +30 dBU
- Variable threshold: Off to -40 dBU
- Input impedance: 600Ω
- Interconnection of several compressors via two busses
- VU meter shows input, compression or output
- Clickless In/Out switch
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- Input and output are transformer balanced and fully floating