16-Channel Analogue-Dante-Analogue Converter
£965.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The ML-16D is a compact, high-quality analogue-Dante-analogue converter designed to transfer 16 analogue audio channels over a Dante network in both directions. Space-saving 25-pin D-sub connectors are provided for use with optional breakout boxes to input and output balanced, line-level analogue audio signals. Two Ethernet connectors (Dante Primary/Secondary) are available for redundant operation using two separate networks.
The units feature indicators for operation status and current sample rate as well as overload LEDs for each input and signal LEDs for each input and output. Switches on the rear side allow the user to set the required maximum input/output level. Any other settings, such as sampling frequency, channel routing or latency, can be made by the freely available “Dante Controller” computer application.
Dante is a network technology by Audinate offering high-performance audio distribution over standard IP networks. It supports hundreds of simultaneous channels of uncompressed audio with ultra-low latency and accurate synchronization.
- Analogue-Dante-Analogue converter for 16 line-level audio channels
- Dante interface allows up to 16 audio channels to be transferred over an Ethernet network
- Two LAN connectors for primary and secondary networks provide redundancy
- Flexible routing with ”Dante Controller” software
- AES67 is supported to allow connection with Ravenna and other compatible audio network technologies
- Up to 96 kHz sampling rate and 24 bit resolution
- Indicators for operation status and current sample rate
- Overload indicators for analogue input signals
- Signal indicators for analogue input and output signals
- Five different reference levels available to adapt to virtually any application in consumer, professional or broadcast environments (selectable via rear-side switches)
- 25-pin D-sub connectors for balanced line inputs/outputs (AES59-2012:TASCAM pin assignment)
- Euroblock breakout box can be used for fixed installation (BO-32DE)
- XLR breakout boxes can be used for live music or studio applications (BO-16DX/IN, BO-16DX/OUT)
- 19-inch rack-mountable chassis (1U)