Plug-on micro linear PCM recorder
£108.33 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Tascam DR-10X is a plug-on micro linear PCM recorder that attaches to a handheld microphone for the ultimate compact ENG recording system. A captive XLR connector attaches firmly to your microphone, capturing interviews at 48kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV resolution.
The DR-10X has both manual and automatic gain settings, with a low cut filter and limiter to prevent overloads. The Dual Recording mode captures a copy of the audio at a lower level, so if there is distortion you have a backup safety. Recording can begin instantly by holding the record side switch while turning the unit on. For simple-to-use ENG recording that stays out of the way, TASCAM’s DR-10X leads the field. Recordings can be retrieved via the microUSB connection or by removing the MicroSD card.
• XLR jack mounts directly to dynamic microphone (It also can use condenser microphone powered by battery.)
• 48kHz/24 bit BWF mono recording
• Uses MicroSD or MicroSDHC media, up to 32GB
• Mic pre gain Low/Mid/High control
• Instant record mode – power on while holding record button side switch
• Limiter and low cut filter
• Manual or automatic gain control
• Dual recording mode captures a copy of your audio at a lower level as a safety track
• Time Track Increment function writes a new track marker after a set time limit. There is on/off setting, but the time is 15 minutes fixed when turn it on.
• Easy-to-read OLED display
• Edit settings on a PC and send them to the DR-10X through the microUSB port
• Playback function with headphone out
• More than 8 hours of recording with single AAA battery