STUDIO TECHNOLOGIES Model 5412 - 16 Line I/O
16-Channel Dante AoIP Analogue Audio Interface
£2,865.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Model 5412 Audio Interface provides a simple yet high-performance means of interfacing line-level analogue signals with applications that utilize Dante® audio-over-Ethernet media networking technology.
Analogue sources can be connected to the unit and then output in the digital domain by way of a Dante interface. Digital audio signals, which also arrive by way of Dante, are converted to analogue and then output as balanced line-level signals. For application flexibility and troubleshooting a configuration choice allows other audio signals to be selected as the sources for the analogue output channels. The Model 5412 is available in two versions – one with 8 input and 8 output channels and the other with 16 input and 16 output channels.
- Two versions available: 8 or 16 input and output channels
- Analogue line-level inputs to Dante outputs
- Dante inputs to analogue line-level outputs
- Three Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Standard connectors
- Excellent audio quality
- AC mains and 12 volt DC powering
- Lightweight enclosure, single rack-space (1U) mounting