STEINBERG Nuendo 11
Audio production software.
£1,101.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Nuendo is the technology leader in audio post-production for film, TV, game audio and immersive sound, with a range of tools and user-friendly processes that deliver what the professionals need.
About Nuendo 11
Nuendo 11 adds an array of new and improved features for content producers, ensuring that it continues to be the gold standard for professional audio production. Content for Dolby Atmos can now be produced entirely within Nuendo, bringing it within reach of even the smallest studio. The SuperVision professional metering plug-in suite includes a Netflix Loudness Meter, Intelligibility Meter and 20 more modules to ensure that, whatever and wherever your content is broadcast, the audience enjoys the very best audio experience. Together with SpectraLayers One, enhanced sound design tools, exclusive sound effects content and much more, Nuendo 11 provides everything needed to take post-production to the next level.
Nuendo 11 Top New Features
With new features for Dolby Atmos and Netflix productions, new sound design tools, exclusive content and enhanced workflow, Nuendo 11 is the gold standard for professional audio production.
- Dolby Atmos production workflow
- ADM Authoring for Dolby Atmos for authoring content to Dolby Atmos specification completely with Nuendo
- Netflix Loudness Meter
- Use Netflix Loudness Meter for ensuring your streamed content is compliant to Netflix specifications
- SpectraLayers One
- SpectraLayers One is for surgically editing sound in the spectral domain.
- Intelligiblity Meter
- AI-based Intelligibility Meter for making sure dialog is both audible and intelligible to the listener
- Job Queues
- Job Queues is for queueing multiple jobs with different export requirements and processing all at once
- SuperVision metering plug-in suite with customisable setting soft the most accurate view of your sound
- Sound Design Tools & Content
- For creating enhanced sonic experiences in any7 genre
- Soundly Cloud Services support
- Soundly helps you find the perfect sound in the massive Soundly cloud library
- Music features, workflow and performance enhancements
- This includes Scale Assistant, improved Key and Score Editor, multiple sidechain support, new sample sets, ARA improvements, variable DPI for Windows, Maker Lines, VST Connect SE5, extended EUCON integration, DOP Pin process, new track pictures and more.
All new Nuendo 11 features at a glance
• Dolby Atmos production workflow for authoring content to Dolby Atmos specification within Nuendo.
• SuperVision metering plug-in suite with customizable settings for the most accurate view of your sound.
• Netflix Loudness Meter for ensuring your streamed content is compliant to Netflix specifications.
• Intelligibility Meter for making sure dialog is both audible and intelligible to the listener.
• Job Queues for queueing multiple jobs with different export requirements and processing all at once.
• Sound design tools and content for creating enhanced sonic experiences in any genre.
• Soundly Cloud Services support for sending files from Soundly into Nuendo 11 with just one click
• SpectraLayers One for surgically editing sound in the spectral domain.
• Sampler Track including slicing, LFOs and legato glide.
• Scale Assistant allows you to follow, quantize and play live to a set scale.
• Advanced Key Editor for creating perfect pitch bends and more.
• Global Tracks lets you stay in sync more easily.
• Frequency 2 is an amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing.
• Imager for placing up to four bands of different frequencies in independent locations in the stereo field.
• Squasher let’s you improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM.
• Score Editor featuring new workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts.
• New Samples, including six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets.
• Enhanced workflow and performance including ARA improvements, variable DPI for WIN, Marker Lines
• VST Connect SE 5 for remote recording over the Internet
• EUCON integration for compatibility with the newest AVID consoles
• DOP Pin Process for a smoother workflow
• Apple Metal Acceleration for maximum performance by communicating directly with your Mac’s GPU.
• New Track pictures for visually identifying different track types
• OSC Renderer for the creation and mix of object-based content using the OSC network protocol
• Various workflow and user interface improvements
Nuendo enables you to mix a movie or TV series for Dolby Atmos completely “in the box”.
The workflow is the same as any traditional post-production project, but you now have the tools to assign beds and objects from tracks in an existing Nuendo project. You can also create an entirely new Dolby Atmos project from scratch.
With the integrated Renderer for Dolby Atmos, you can author, mix and deliver Dolby Atmos-compliant ADM Broadcast Wave files and, at the same time, the final stems in different surround configurations.
|Operating systems (Windows)
64-bit Windows 10 Version 1909, 64-bit Windows 10 Version 2004
|Operating systems (Mac)
macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina
Intel Core i series or AMD Ryzen multi-core
Intel i5 or faster
|Hard disk free space
|Display resolution minimum
1440 x 900
|Display resolution recommended
1920 x 1080
Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 2.0 support (Windows only)
USB Type-A for USB-eLicenser
|OS compatible audio hardware
|Internet connection for
installer download, account sign up and product registration, license activation