STEALTH Ergolab Stealth Chair with Standard Seat
Swivel Seat with variable height adjustment
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Standard Stealth Chair is designed for a user who is under 182 cm (6 feet) tall or under 90 kg (200 pounds). The seat and the pivoting mechanism are specifically designed for this size person, their hips and the length of their upper legs.
All our Stealth range of chairs are USA manufactured and our export versions are configured to include both a low and high centre cylinder in addition to a heavy duty plastic foot ring and also standard 2” office style casters as well as heavy duty 4” touring casters.
Chairs are finished ‘midnight black’ alleviating glair.
All chairs come with a full 5 year warranty.
Specifically produced in a non-reflecting Midnight Black colour, the Stealth is perfect for FOH or side stage locations, as it will not reflect spotlight or other light sources. It was designed with the advanced mechanics and materials to perform in a manner that actually improves the health of a music engineer’s back. The patented ZenWave motion provides unbinding, stress-free support as the music engineer leans forward in a natural position, and protects the lower back from further injury. Additionally, the scientifically designed backrest moves with the music engineer to massage the lumbar area of the spine, which increases blood flow and nutrients to the lower back muscles and intervertebral discs.
- The patented ZenWave motion technology allows you to float forward and backward without harmful pressure
- The Active Tilt seat plate pivots smoothly forward and backward to promote proper body alignment
- The “Free-Float” backrest stays with you as you lean forward, giving you continuous support
- Customise your seat and backrest position simply with three lever adjustments
- The convex shape of the “Free-Float” backrest massages and improves blood flow to your lower back
- The cool breathable mesh prevents perspiration buildup and keeps your clothes looking fresh and clean
Each chair comes standard with both a tall and a short cylinder, an adjustable foot-ring, two sets of casters (one set designed for office or studio use and one set designed for rough-surface touring use), and a lumbar style backrest. The multiple components allow the user to customize the chair for their specific needs, including the perfect height for either a standard desk or tall work surface.