Digital live mixer.
£0.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Soundcraft Vi6 system consists of three elements: the control surface itself, the local rack containing the SCore Live processing engine and a stagebox which connects to the local rack via Cat5 or Cat7 cable, with fibre optic interfacing available as an option. The 32 fader control surface delivers simultaneous mixing of 64 mono inputs into 35 outputs, with 24 insert send/return pairs assignable to any of the input or output channels. All input channels can have direct outputs in addition to their internal routing to 32 Group/Aux/Matrix busses, and the main LCR and LR busses. Each of four Vistonics II interfaces controls eight input channels, and comprises of a touch screen with 16 rotary encoders and 16 switches, providing access to channel functions including routing, input gain, digital gain trim, delay, high and low pass filters, 4-band fully parametric EQ, compressor, limiter, gate, de-esser and pan. A dedicated Vistonics II interface is provided for output processing control, and also functions as a complete meter overview display for all inputs and outputs.
• 64 mono inputs into 35 outputs
• Pairs of mono inputs can be linked to create stereo channels
• 24 insert send/return pairs
• All 64 input channels can have direct outputs
• 32 Grp/Aux/Matrix busses, plus main LCR Mix and LR Solo busses
• 16 analogue line inputs, 3 analogue mic/line inputs, 1 talkback mic input, 8 pairs of AES/EBU inputs (=16 channels), 64-ch optical MADI in
• 16 analogue line outputs, 8 pairs of AES/EBU outputs (= 16 channels), 3 LCR Local monitor A analogue line outputs, 2 LR Local Monitor B analogue line outputs, TB line output, 64-ch optical MADI out