12 mono / 4 stereo input mixer.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The M Series compact mixers are suited to both live sound and recording applications, achieving high-quality sound and reliable performance. There are 3 frame sizes available, with 4, 8 or 12 mono input channels. All other features on each mixer are identical, including 4 stereo inputs, 4 stereo returns and a 3-band swept mid EQ section. The chassis design is exceptionally rugged, with a unique integral rackmount facility for fast rack installation. The M Series mixers also feature a SPDIF digital output and a built-in stereo A-D converter, enabling a digital version of every mix to be sent directly to a digital recorder.
• Available in 4, 8, or 12-channel frame sizes (M4, M8 or M12)
• Coaxial SPDIF digital output
• 4 gain controlled effects returns with master level control
• 4 auxiliary sends; 2 pre-fade and 2 post-fade
• 48V phantom power
• Switchable direct outputs
• Signal detect and peak LEDs on all input channels
• 100mm faders throughout for optimum control