16-channel rackmountable mixer.
£0.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Specifically designed for small installations or for portable PA systems, the GB2R-16 packs a full feature set into a compact 19″ rackmountable format.
The GB2R-16 offers features 16 mono inputs to a stereo mix output, and 6 auxiliary sends. The GB2R inherits both the GB30 mic preamplifier and 4-band equaliser designs from the GB4 and GB8.
For ease of installation, the connector section is contained in a rotatable pod, allowing cable access from the top of the mixer if sat on a desktop, or from the rear when mounted in a 19″ rack.
Every input has a pre/post switchable direct output for recording or effects sends, while an internal universal voltage PSU avoids external power supply connections.
• 19″ rackmountable console
• 16 mono inputs, Stereo Mix and Mono Sum Outputs and 6 Aux Outputs. – total inputs to mix: 22
• Rotatable connector pod for top or rear cable entry
• 8 busses
• GB30 mic preamp and precision EQ on inputs
• Switchable +48V phantom power on every mic input
• 100Hz Hi-pass filter
• Direct outputs on every channel
• 100mm faders
• Stereo Mix Output and separate Mono Sum output
• Record output.