6-2 compact mixer.
£225.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Soundcraft’s EPM mixers feature an easy to understand control surface uncluttered by unnecessary facilities. Surface mount technology is used throughout, using close-tolerance components for high accuracy and repeatable settings of EQ and gain controls. The GB30 mic amp is the same design used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series consoles, and features a gain range of 55dB and true professional 48-volt phantom power. The monitor output and headphone output work in parallel so that performers can still listen on phones while an engineer is listening on studio monitors.
• 2 configurable auxiliary buses
• XLR and 1/4″ jack connectors
• RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
• 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
• 2-band EQ on stereo inputs
• Insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs and mix output
• Ten-segment LED output metering
• Headphone output
• Easily rack-mountable