SOUND DEVICES USBPre 2
Audio Interface for Mac OS and Windows.
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The USBPre2 is a high-resolution, two-channel, portable, USB audio interface for Mac OS and Windows. It features balanced mic, line, coaxial and optical SPDIF I/O, with up to 24 bit/192 kHz resolution. The model also features 48V phantom, peak limiter and hi-pass filter on microphone inputs. Stand-alone operation allows use as microphone preamplifier and A/D converter.
• Dynamic range greater than 114dB (in 24-bit operation)
• Mic, line, and aux level, coaxial and optical S/PDIF inputs.
• Multicolour LED peak/VU meter
• Balanced outputs on XLR connectors with dedicated level control
• Stand-alone functionality as a microphone preamp and analogue-to-digital converter