SONNOX Transient Modulator
Signal transient manipulator plug-in.
£115.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Sonnox Transient Modulator plug-in enables dramatic manipulation of signal transients. It can completely exaggerate or dampen the attack of an audio track, with continuous variation between all settings, which can add life to dead drum sounds and more punch to bass tracks. It also provides features to increase the ambience surrounding a specific sound by softening the attack. These transient manipulations are achieved without introducing the unwanted changes in overall timbre associated with compression.
• 64-bit compliant (AAX / AU / VST)
• Accentuates or softens attacks and transients
• Brings instruments forwards or pushes them back in the mix
• Radically changes the dynamics of instruments
• Variable harmonic enhancement for extra punch
• Can have the effect of increasing or decreasing room ambience
• Gives life to dull sounding recordings without the artifacts of compression
• iLok2 required
HD-HDX: Pro Tools AAX DSP, TDM, Native – Pricing £195.00 Ex VAT
Native: AAX Native, RTAS, Audio Units and VST – Pricing £115.00 Ex VAT