SONNET Fusion Dual U.2 SSD PCIe Card
Two U.2 NVMe SSD Connectors on a PCIe 3.0 x16 Card
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Most Economical Way to Add Ultra-fast, Extra-large Capacity SSD Storage
U.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs deliver both. Sonnet’s Fusion™ Dual U.2 SSD PCIe Card enables you to upgrade your system in a flash, mounting two enterprise class U.2 SSDs with up to 30.72TB or greater capacity in a single full-length x16 PCIe card slot, with no separate power or data cables, drive adapters, or mounting trays required.
Add up to 62TB Ultra-Fast Storage
- Mounts two 15.36TB U.2 NVME SSDs (sold separately) in an x16 PCI slot
High-Performance PCIe Interface
- PCI Express 3.0 x8 host bus interface is bridged to the SSDs, devoting four lans of PCI 3.0 bandwidth to each installed SSD.
- Achieve sustained RAID 0 transfer speeds up to 6,250MB/s
- Supports macOS, Windows, and Linux RAID 0 and 1 configurations.
macOS Boost Support
- Supports booting from single (non-RAIDed) attached SSD.
Optimised for Thunderbolt
- Use in Sonnet Thunderbolt expansion systems to connect two enterprise SSDs through one cable with performance up to 2800 MB/s.
- No drivers required.
- Supports Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology data reporting.
Silent and Cool Running
Connect Two Enterprise SSDs Through One Cable to Your Computer without Slots
Got a Thunderbolt connection, but no PCIe card slot? Sonnet’s Fusion Dual U.2 SSD PCIe Card is ideal for use in one of our Thunderbolt expansion systems that accept full-length PCIe cards. The combo enables you to add two U.2 NVMe SSDs to any Mac (M1, M2, M1 Pro, M1 Max, M1 Ultra, Intel), Windows, and Linux computer with Thunderbolt ports.