SONNET Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock
High Performance Storage Expansion
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Add Up to 16TB of SSD Storage
Mass SSD storage meets desktop dock convenience. Dual NVMe slots support internal high performance storage expansion*. Transfer and access data in seconds, and effortlessly store large files and media libraries. Convenient, fast peripheral ports provide connectivity and charging for your Thunderbolt and USB devices.
Compatible with all Thunderbolt™ 4 computers, all M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max Macs, all Thunderbolt 3 Mac and Windows computers, and iPad Pro tablets with a Thunderbolt port.
Peripherals to Your Computer with One Cable
Plug in your USB peripherals, Thunderbolt™ devices, and a monitor, and then connect them all with a single Thunderbolt cable from the Echo™ Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock to your computer. When it is time to leave, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable, grab your laptop, and go.
Add up to 16TB of SSD Storage Inside!
The Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock features two M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD slots, enabling you to easily install high performance M.2 NVMe SSDs (sold separately) inside. Because installed SSDs interface with the dock’s Thunderbolt controller, they utilise its bandwidth to deliver the performance of a portable Thunderbolt SSD, but are tucked away neatly within the dock.
- Two M.2 NVMe SSD Sockets
- Add up to 16TB of storage inside (SSDs sold separately); achieve data transfer speeds up to 3000 MB/s (SSDs configured as RAID 0 set).
- Connects to Your Peripherals with One Cable
- Plug in peripherals to the dock with their cables, and then connect your computer to the dock with the included Thunderbolt cable for instant access.
- Front Panel Thunderbolt Port for Peripherals
- Connects one Thunderbolt peripheral directly and supports daisy-chaining of up to five Thunderbolt devices. Also supports USB 4 and USB 3 peripherals.
- Powerful 10Gbps USB Ports
- Four USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports provide up to 7.5W of power each for bus-powered peripherals, and for charging of devices.
- Quiet, Effective Cooling
- Temperature-controlled, variable-speed fan automatically and quietly cools the dock and any installed SSDs.
- macOS Boot Support
- Supports booting from a single (non-RAIDed) SSD.
- Apple Pro Display XDR Supported
- Connect a Pro Display XDR, or a 5K or lower resolution display directly to the Thunderbolt peripheral port or at the end of the Thunderbolt device chain.
- Several Display Types Supported
- Connect a Thunderbolt or USB-C display directly. Supports an HDMI or DisplayPort display with a Thunderbolt-compatible adapter (sold separately).
- Apple M1 Series Compatible
- Supports all Apple® M1, M1 Pro, and M1 Max Mac computers.
- Intel Mac Compatible
- Supports all Thunderbolt 3 Mac computers running macOS® 10.12.6+.
- Intel Windows Compatible
- Supports all Thunderbolt 4 and Thunderbolt 3 Windows computers.
- Apple M1 iPad Pro Compatible
- Supports all iPad Pro tablets with a Thunderbolt port.