SONNET Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4
Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Add item to Quote List
Add item to Quote List
Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub
Compact Universal Thunderbolt 4 Hub with Four Thunderbolt 4 Ports and 8K Display Support
Compatible with all Thunderbolt™ 4 computers, all M1/M1 Pro/M1 Max Macs, all Thunderbolt 3 Macs, and iPad Pro® tablets with a Thunderbolt port
Mac® | Windows® | iPad Pro
The Highest-Bandwidth, Most Versatile Connection Available
The Thunderbolt hub you’ve always wanted, without paying for the extra features you don’t need. A single cable powers your laptop and connects to multiple Thunderbolt and USB peripheral devices. Sonnet’s Echo™ 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub – the compact universal hub for today and tomorrow.
- One Cable Peripheral Connection
- Instant access – plug peripherals into the Echo 5 and connect your computer to the hub with the included Thunderbolt cable.
- Five Ports
- Includes four Thunderbolt 4 ports, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A (charging) port.
- Three Thunderbolt 4 Ports for Peripherals
- Connects three Thunderbolt peripherals directly (with support for daisy chaining additional peripherals). Also supports USB4 and USB 3 devices.
- Powerful 10Gbps USB Type A Charging Port
- Front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) port supports super fast USB 3 NVMe SSDs at full speed. Provides up to 7.5W of power, ensuring bus-powered devices will operate without fail; can also charge an iOS device or other device that charges via USB.
- Support for 4K, 5K, 6K and 8K @60Hz Displays
- Depending on your computer, supports up to two 5K displays or a single 4K, 5K, 6K, or 8K display
- Many Display Interfaces Supported
- Connect Thunderbolt and USB-C displays directly. Supports HDMI and DisplayPort displays with a Thunderbolt-compatible adapter (sold separately).
- Travel-Sized Thunderbolt Port Expander
- Measuring just 5.1 inches wide by 2.8 inches deep by 0.9 inches high, the hub can be tossed into your backpack with your laptop or tablet to provide the extra Thunderbolt and USB connectivity you need on the go.
- Charge Your Computer
- Provides up to 85W through the included Thunderbolt cable to power and charge your laptop.(2)
- Apple M1 Compatible
- Supports all Apple M1/M1 Max/M1 Pro computers.
- Intel Mac Compatible
- Supports all Thunderbolt 3 Mac computers running macOS 12 or 11
- Intel Windows Compatible
- Supports all Thunderbolt 4 Windows computers
Connect to Your Peripherals and Power Your Computer with One Cable
Plug in your Thunderbolt devices, monitor(s), and USB peripherals, and then connect them all to your computer from the hub with the included Thunderbolt cable. The Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub will even power your laptop with up to 85W of charging power. When it is time to leave, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable, grab your laptop, and go.
Flexible Device Connectivity for Work and Play
Based on the Intel® Goshen Ridge controller, the Echo 5 Thunderbolt Hub features four Thunderbolt 4 ports; one for connection/power to your computer, plus three to directly connect Thunderbolt peripheral devices (and daisy chain up to a total of 5 devices). The Thunderbolt ports also support USB4 and USB 3 peripherals. For bus-powered devices, the Hub’s Thunderbolt peripheral ports provide 15W per port, supporting the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt and USB peripherals—they can even charge your iPhone® or iPad® twice as fast as using the USB Type A port.
Versatile Thunderbolt Expansion
Perfect for Thunderbolt 4 Windows and Thunderbolt 3 and 4 Macs (including Apple® M1 Macs with dual Thunderbolt/USB4 ports). Connect the hub and create three separate independent Thunderbolt expansion chains. Add and disconnect devices from one chain without affecting the others.