SONIFEX Redbox RB-MM1
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RB-MM1 generates a mix for a telephone caller or remote presenter without that person’s own voice in the mix (thereby avoiding delay problems), for sending to a telephone hybrid or codec. Output level and cancellation null can both be controlled, and a switchable band pass filter is provided to condition the signal for the telephone hybrid. For stereo codecs, or conference calls, multiple RB-MM1 units can be used.
• Two balanced XLR inputs from mixer
• Balanced XLR input from telephone fader
• Balanced XLR output to TBU
• Rear rack-mount kit available (RB-RK2)
• 1U rack-mount kit available (RB-RK1)