AES67 Portal, 8 Mic/Line Inputs, 8 Stereo Line Outputs
£1,999.95 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The AVN-Portal series is a group of three powerful audio mix engine interfaces (AVN-PA8, AVN-PD8 & AVN-PM8) capable of audio routing, metering and equalisation. They have both physical audio I/O and AES67 stream I/O and can mix and route freely from any input to any output, useful for a multitude of applications.
See the portal landing page (link here) for summary information for all of the portals.
Communication between products is via RAVENNA/AES67 AoIP allowing simple CAT 5 cabling and expansion. They advertise streams using Avahi/Bonjour and SAP so can be used for Dante™ AES67 enabled streams too.
- 8 channel microphone input mixer, with individual output gain control, input/output metering and AES67 stream generation.
- 8 channel clean-feed generator, with input mixing and gain control on inputs and outputs.
- Distribute 8 microphone channels of audio over an SFP fibre connection.
- IFB generator to send 64 x AES67 streams to individual belt-packs.
- 8 output headphone distribution system, with separate input mix for each headphone output and individual gain control.
- Input mixer with input/output metering and stream AES67 generation.
A built-in responsive web server provides complete remote configuration & control of the unit including matrix mixing and routing, and also allows for firmware updates and configuration backup. Complete product configurations can be saved and loaded for use in different situations and system logs can be saved for device information.
The key to the success of the AVN-PM8 is the mix matrix where physical inputs can be freely mixed and routed with AES67 streams, in a simple and intuitive way to both physical outputs and AES67 streams.