Dante to Phono Analogue Stereo Input & Output
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The AVN-DIO04 is a Dante to analogue phono stereo input & output convertor in the Sonifex DIO range of Dante input/output devices. It features stereo analogue input and output phono connections and one Neutrik EtherCon® connector for direct connection to a Dante AoIP network.
Note: Depending on the nature of your PoE supply, it may be necessary to earth the unit using the rear panel earth tag to maximise audio performance.
All Sonifex DIO interfaces provide a simple, convenient, and elegant plug and play method of connecting legacy analogue and digital audio equipment to the Dante AoIP audio network.
The A/D and D/A circuitry offers 114dB(*) of dynamic range – ten times better than similar competing products. All DIO products use Dante Controller for configuration and are powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet). They use rugged aluminium boxes with side slots for screw-mounting and contain superior audio circuitry for optimal audio performance. All feature rugged Neutrik EtherCon® connectors and Neutrik lockable audio connectors for ultra-reliable connectivity.
* Note: Because the inputs & outputs of this device are unbalanced, performance is 6dB lower than for balanced AVN-DIO products.
- 2 x analogue phono-type inputs.
- 2 x analogue phono-type outputs.
- Neutrik EtherCon® Ethernet connection.
- Fully Dante compliant device.
- AES67 compatible.
- Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Ultra-high quality, wide dynamic range D/A and A/D conversion.
- Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet).