SENNHEISER MKH 50-P48
Super Cardioid Condenser
£1,320.83 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The super-cardioid MKH 50 offers a higher attenuation of diffusefield and lateral sound than the cardioid microphone. It is principally designed for use as a soloist’s or spot microphone for applications requiring a high degree of side-borne sound muting and feedback rejection. The directional characteristics are frequency-independent.
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
What’s in the box?
- 1 MKH 50,
- 1 MZS 40 shock mount,
- 1 MZW 41 windshield