SENNHEISER HMD 26-II-100
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Sennheiser HMD 26-II-100 headphones are well suited for demanding broadcast applications that require long listening days. As such, the HMD 26’s headset is lightweight and provides extra soft ear cushions and headband paddings.
HMD 26-II-100 are supra-aural headphones designed for high maximum SPL and provide optimised passive noise attenuation. An integrated ActiveGard limiter protects hearing from sudden volume peaks above 105 dB, which can be bypassed.
The headset of the HMD 26 contains a dynamic hyper-cardioid patterned microphone featuring excellent acoustic performance and reliable noise suppression. It is a shock-mounted capsule for absorbing structure born noise. A short -flexible boom guarantees correct microphone positioning.
• Lightweight with extra soft cushions for excellent wearing comfort
• Accurate and linear sound reproduction for professional Radio and TV applications
• Microphone provides audio transmission in broadcast quality
• ActiveGard (on/off switch) for protected hearing
• Reliable performance over long lifetime for safe investments
• Swiveling ear cap for single sided listening
• Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
• Modular concept of different cables and cushions for highest flexibility
• Replaceable ear cushions and paddings