SENNHEISER HD8 DJ
£232.50 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The Sennheiser HD8 DJ headphones are designed to deliver a mid-low end emphasis that professional DJs require. The sound of the HD8 DJ remains tight throughout, with clarity retained in the high frequencies. The headphones are capable of very loud, high SPL, they are suitable for DJ performance environments, while their high noise isolation reduces the impact of maxing out the volume, for safer listening.
For easy, comfortable one-ear monitoring, HD8 DJ features swivelling ear cups with up to 210-degrees of movement and three different wearing positions. Sennheiser’s proprietary acoustics system and metal-crafted reinforcement parts delivering a dynamic, engaging sound.
• Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments.
• Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments, but high noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening
• Swiveling ear cups (up to 210°, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
• 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
• Crafted from durable, high quality parts to guarantee years of use
• Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m)
• Comes with a premium protective case
• Two year warranty
Impedance: 95 Ohm
Frequency response: 8 – 30,000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
Ear coupling: circumaural
Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
Load rating: 500 mW
Weight w/o cable: 284 g 8
Ships with: 3.5mm straight jack plug and 6.3mm converter; 2 x cables – coiled and straight; 2 pairs of ear pads – soft velours and leatherette.