Mic Preamp with A-D.
£2,924.17 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Removing the need for a splitter box on stage, the RME Micstacy operates as a simultaneous analogue microphone preamplifier (mic in to line out) and digital audio converter (mic in to digital out). Accepting microphone and line level inputs up to +30dBu without the need to set input sensitivity, the 8-channel device can be controlled remotely via MIDI and MADI option, and provides digital outputs in ADAT format at 96kHz, or AES/EBU at up to 192kHz.
• 8 mic preamps with digitally controlled gain (0.5dB steps)
• XLR and TRS input
• Low-latency A/D converter
• Analogue outputs: max level approx. +27dBu
• Digital outputs: Double ADAT for 8 channels at 96kHz, D-sub connector for 4 x AES/EBU up to 192kHz
• Remote control via MIDI and MADI
• MADI I/O option available