RME HDSPe Raydat
ADAT/AES PCIe I/O card.
£465.83 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The HDSPe RayDAT offers 4 ADAT optical I/O, SPDIF I/O and AES/EBU I/O to provide 36 channels of inputs and outputs. In addition, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, RME’s DSP-based real-time mixer/router, with hardware-calculated level metering and complete MIDI remote capability. HDSPe RayDAT also supports the optional TCO for synchronization to timecode (LTC/video).
Internal ADAT inputs and outputs allow the user to add up to two TDIF ports directly inside the computer via RME’s optional expansion boards.
• 4 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
• 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
• 1 AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
• 2 MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
• Up to 36 inputs and 36 outputs can be used simultaneously.