RME HDSPe AIO Pro
PCIe audio interface.
£582.50 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
RME introduces the HDSPe AIO Pro PCI Express interface card, the successor of the popular HDSPe AIO. The Pro version provides professional users in the fields of studio and broadcast with the same high channel count as well as analogue/digital input and output variety of the HDSPe AIO. In terms of technical features RME has completely reworked the HDSPe AIO Pro, defining the current state-of-the-art in PCI Express cards.
All inputs and outputs are simultaneously operational, even SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR). Of course TotalMix, the unsurpassed flexible routing mixer and SteadyClock FS, RME’s sensational clock technology with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals, are on board too. HDSPe AIO Pro also supports the optional TCO for synchronization to timecode (LTC/video).
The new HDSPe AIO Pro is based on the reference processors AK5572 and AK4490 derived from the high-end AD/DA converter ADI-2 Pro. The analogue input range also uses the circuit design of the ADI-2 Pro (+24 / +19 / +13 / +4 dBu).
In addition, RME has enhanced the outputs with additional reference levels (balanced: +24 / +19 / +13 / +4 dBu; unbalanced: +19 / +13 / +4 / -2 dBu) which allows even more versatile integration into audio systems. The HDSPe AIO Pro features a dedicated attenuator in the output section, resulting in an increased signal-to-noise ratio and a lower output impedance at low reference levels.
A further highlight of the HDSPe AIO Pro is the newly developed, powerful and extremely transparent headphone output. Thanks to mute relay including switchable output levels, there is no unwanted crackling noise at the headphone output and the analogue XLR and RCA outputs when switching on the computer.
- Reference processors AK5572 and AK4490 (derived from the high-end AD/DA converter ADI-2 Pro)
- Balanced* stereo analogue in- and output, 24-bit/192kHz
- All analogue I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 x ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 x AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 x High Power Headphone Output, separate DA-converter and playback device
- 1 x MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RME’s unique metering- and analysing tool
- TotalMix: Extensive Monitoring & Mixing Software Controller
- Native PCI Express – no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
- Outputs with Mute Relays
- +24 dBu I/O Levels
* The HDSPe AIO Pro ships with a basic unbalanced analogue RCA/phono breakout cable (headphone: TRS jack).
A balanced analogue XLR breakout cable is available as an optional extra (headphone: Neutrik TRS locking jack).