RØDE Wireless GO (white)
Compact Wireless Microphone System
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Wireless GO (WIGO) is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -12dB, -24dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0dB, -12dB and -24dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
- Also comes in black for easy concealment against dark clothing.
The Wireless Go comes with a windshield, 3.5mm cable to connect the output of the receiver to your audio recorder or camera, two USB charging cables and a Pouch. The following optional accessories are also available:
Lavalier GO – The Lavalier GO is a professional-grade lavalier microphone. It features a 3.5mm TRS connector and is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Wireless GO, delivering crystal-clear audio in any broadcast application. A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and plosives, as well as a durable mounting clip, and a hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable. Comes in black or white.
MagClip GO – The MagClip GO is a powerful magnetic clip system that allows for total flexibility when mounting the Wireless GO transmitter on talent. Simply slip the magnet under a piece of clothing opposite where you need to place the transmitter. This allows you to get the best recording possible no matter what kind of clothing your subject is wearing. It can even be used to place the mic discreetly on an object in a scene or on a stage to capture dialogue.
Interview GO – The Interview GO is an adaptor that instantly turns the Wireless GO transmitter into a lightweight wireless handheld mic for reporting to-camera or interviewing in the field. It features a sturdy attachment for the Wireless GO’s cold shoe clip to secure the mic in place, plus a high-density windshield for reducing plosives and protecting the capsule from wind when recording outdoors.