Lightweight Condenser Shotgun Microphone
£182.50 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
The RØDE NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional ‘DeadCat’ furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The RØDE NTG1 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Low handling noise
- Low weight – 105g (3 oz.)
- Includes mic clip, wind shield and zip case
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone