PUNCHLIGHT Recording Display
£210.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
PunchLight Recording Display is a light unit which has to be connected to the PunchLight GPI, PunchLight DLi or the PunchLight MIDI, either of which act as a trigger.
It is designed for studios where aesthetics are important. In the standard version, the product displays ‘RECORDING’ in red and also has lights for ‘Record Ready’. It comes in a brushed aluminium casing. Custom labels, text or graphics can also be specified upon request.
- Record – automatic, indicates that the actual recording is happening. When the record button in the Pro Tools software goes solid red, the light comes on
- Standby – automatic, indicates the preroll or the QuickPunch mode. When the record button in the Pro Tools software starts blinking, the light comes on
- Custom text colours or graphics – on request
- Various frame colours – Anodised Black (default), Platinum
- Removable cable (10m) with 4P4C (RJ10) connectors included (different length on request)
- Power requirements – 12V DC; 130 mA red, 35 mA yellow (power is usually supplied by a trigger unit)
- Size – 330mm x 85mm x 25mm (w x h x d) 11.8″ x 3.3″ x 0.97″