PMC PMC6 XBD
PMC6 with SUB unit
£5,750.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
In the case of the PMC6, the bass response of the resulting XBD monitor combination is extended from 39Hz down to 25Hz — giving genuine midfield monitor performance in a compact installation — and the speaker becomes a true three-way design. Also, since the mid-bass driver no longer handles the lowest bass frequencies, distortion is reduced, headroom is extended, and the mid-range frequencies gain extra clarity to lend vocals still greater realism and depth.
It’s simple to configure the PMC6 XBD system; connect the input directly to the PMC6, and add an AES3 digital cable to carry the main monitor ‘through’ output down to the PMC8 SUB. The two cabinets can be connected either to a LAN or directly to each other via their network ports. When you select the dedicated ‘XBD’ mode the DSP seamlessly combines both units into a single, larger-scale monitor. Further detailed configuration can be carried out from the rear-panel controls or using the intuitive SoundAlign™ browser-based software via the LAN connection, where both speakers appear as a single PMC6 XBD unit when linked.
- 3-way active, twin cabinet, mid-field reference monitor with ATL™ bass loading
- Frequency response: 25Hz – 25kHz (- 3dB @1m full space, on-axis)
- State-of-the-art Class-D amplifiers: HF 200W, LF 200W, SUB(XBD) 300W
- Analogue/AES3 digital input (16/24-bit, 18 -192kHz sample rate)
- Digital ‘through’ output (AES3 24-bit 96kHz)
- SoundAlign™ network control interface for single or group EQ & settings
- Sophisticated DSP crossover, driver protection, EQ, and delay/polarity options