Dual-channel mic preamp.
£1,995.00 Price excludes VAT
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Two classic Neve 1073 mic pre-amplifiers are complemented by pristine professional ADCs to capture a performance to any required format. In addition to Neve’s famous Class A analogue outputs are a series of digital options including all standard PCM sampling rates up to 192kHz. A unique feature is the Neve DSD output. Analogue insert points are provided ahead of the ADCs. The 1073DPD is an ideal front end for recording to workstations.
• 2 x balanced XLR mic inputs
• 2 x balanced jack/XLR combi line inputs
• 2 x balanced XLR line outputs with balanced 1/4″ jack insert point
• 2 x balanced XLR digital outputs
• BNC DSD & Word Clock I/O
• XLR AES sync
• Comprehensive controls including 60dB mic gain with trim, Hi-Z switch, +48V phantom power and phase reverse
• PCM A-D conversion at 44.1-192kHz sampling rates
• DSD A-D conversion
• 1U rack-mountable