MOGAMI 24-ch multicore microphone cable (2936)
Product lists can be submitted to HHB for a packaged quotation
Mogami 2936 multicore cable is designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, super flexible and easy to use.
• Conductor size of CL2 rated version is thicker #25AWG so that it is also recommended for rugged application and firm and easier crimp terminal connector wiring as well as NEC fire regulation requirement.
• Individually twisted shielded pairs, available in 2 to 48 channels.
• Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20°C(-4°F).
• Easy cable identification system:
• Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped.
• Outer jackets of each pair are colour coded by standard resistor colour code, allowing quick identification
of conductor pairs.
• Inner conductors are also colour coded based on the international standard resistor colour code. Each pair is colour coded by jacket and conductor colour combination.
• Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield. The drain wire simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair.
• XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering.
No. of Channels: 24- ch
Ov. Dia.(Approx. mm): 20.0(0.787″)
Jacket Thickness (Approx. mm): 2.0(0.079″)
Weight (kg/100m)(kg/328Ft): 46
Maximum Length available: 305m (1.000Ft)